Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Finally! School is out!

Well I just found out from my son's school therapist that no other parents want Occupational Therapy for the summer. I feel like I have been hit with a brick. Let me first say that Atticus performed in 2 events last weekend. His end of the year Jr K performance, which was ok. No screaming but he did spin around like a top and cover his ears with the clapping. He then did his KinderTot performance (which is a basketball program) and he did wonderful. I was amazed. He actually sat in church with me Sunday. He had to sit outside for children's church because the puppets were too loud. But that made me feel good for him. Atticus has always seemed to enjoy pleasing me. He will always say, "Are you happy at me?". I love my son. But I need help. The only thing I have lined up for him is play therapy. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment